Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to Emily!

I've had the dress and leggings for Emily cut out for a while, but today I took over the dining room and sewed it up.  I'm pretty pleased with it (although as always, I can see about a dozen things I'll change or do better next time... LOL), and the pattern is just perfect with the white.  I've been wanting a simple white dress for Emily for a while, and this fits the bill!

IMG_2919

When I was first thinking about this, I thought it would be adorable to have the Pukifee and Flake in similar dresses, but I was hoping to convince myself out of the idea during the process of sewing this.  But now I want to make the other four dresses even more!

In other news, Laney has found a new home and will be sent out tomorrow morning.  She's going to be a Christmas present for someone!  What an awesome Christmas present that would be! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment