Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yarn and Wish List

My yarn arrived yesterday, so I was able to get back to that sweater!  What a relief!  I can't wait to see how it turns out, as it has the first hood I've tried in knitting.

This sweater is for Little Nameless, my incoming Littlefee Bonnie.  (She will  get a name, but not till she's here!)  I've got a few projects in progress for her, as I think she will have a slightly different style than Emily.  But really, you never know till a doll gets here what she will be like!

Lately I have been looking at the AiDolls  Little Junior Darea - Last time I was looking at her, the company was having a lot of problems.  I love her little face, but I'm not a fan of the girl body... I'd want her to be about 10, so it wouldn't work!  But Darea on the boy body... that could work maybe.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment