Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Dolly Year

Christmas was lovely, but very busy, and January found me pretty sick, so I'm only now getting started on 2012! LOL  Thank goodness for Penicillin!

IMG_3539My Christmas present was the Sugar Waffle outfit from Pipos, which I have long thought would be perfect for Emily... and it is!  I love the whole set! :)

One of my Flickr contacts, a very talented knitter, did a giveaway for a lovely colourwork hat, and I won!  That counts as a present as well, I think!  I'm so looking forward to its arrival... It is for the new girl (LTF Bonnie), but of course Emily will need to try it on in the mean time.

Today I made my first doll money purchase of the year - I've had the funds set aside for forever, so I'm just waiting for the Paypal invoice to come in:  Two sets of clasping hands for the Pukifee!

I want a couple other sets as well, but logic and budgeting prevent me from grabbing them all at once.   But that just means I will get to order the other hands at a later time, so double the mail-opening fun.

Hope all of you have had a good winter break as well... I'm now off to catch up on blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment