Tuesday, January 24, 2012

State of the Knitting

For quite some time now I've been working on a Dollswest Designs pattern for Abbie (Littlefee Bonnie).  It's slow going, because I have to pay close attention with the cabling.  I can only do about an hour's worth in the evening, tops, before I have to set it down, as I'm a little too tired to focus! LOL

It will be great when it is done, and I adore the look of the cables, but I have to take breaks to work on things that move faster now and again!  Last night I cast on the Pukifee Coat with Collar pattern from Wovenflame's latest release, and it was exactly what I needed!  I got the body done last night, and should be able to finish the sleeves tonight! :D

It's so fun and quick I might have to make a couple more before I go back to the other item... LOL

Poor Abbie is not exactly lacking in knitwear, anyway, so it won't hurt her if the new jacket is delayed by a week!

Speaking of Abbie, here's her sleeping faceplate:

5 - And this pillow's really soft...

I love these dolls... <3

2 comments:

  1. Awww I do like the sleeping plates....only thing is they never get used here! Fiona, my Ante, doesn't even have one anymore!
    Your little Abbie looks so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I find I go through phases with the sleeping faceplates...sometimes I use them a lot, sometimes they are carefully in their box for a few month! LOL But I really enjoy them and have regretted it the few times I haven't ordered it!

    ReplyDelete