Thursday, March 15, 2012

Patience....

I'm still working on the "Classy Cardigan" pattern from Becky Colvin...  It's moving along quite smoothly, but not very fast! LOL

WIP

I  love the cable pattern, which is actually quite easy once you get past the first repeat!  But I do wish I had more time to work on it or could knit faster, because I'm really looking forward to the finished product!

Sometimes I think it would be awesome if we could just tell a computer what we wanted and it created it, like on Start Trek... can you imagine the fun?

...actually, now that I think about it, can you imagine the lack of shelf space a person would have if they could just create anything they wanted in second... Maybe not such a good idea after all.... ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, you're such a great knitter! And yes, wouldn't that be fun, but perhaps it wouldn't....not just for the lack of space, but perhaps for the lack of that sense of achievement when we've created something that we're really pleased with!!!

    ReplyDelete