Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Spare Hour....

I've been greatly enjoying the longer hours of sunlight lately, plus the unseasonably warm temperatures!  Last night I found myself with some time, and was able to take pictures!  No flash needed! It's been a while since I could do that in the evening.

When I was re-organizing the doll stuff on the weekend, I found a couple tiny kits I had purchased to make miniature Teddy Bears, and thought it might be fun to complete one.  They I realized, what a great size they'd be for something Claire could work on, and had to take a few pictures.

This one's my favourite:

IMG_4210

I had to set aside the cardigan I'm working on for her till the weekend, as the next part requires me to pick up a lot of stitches, and that's more of a morning sort of task, when I'm fully awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment