Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer

IMG_4458

So I did get Spark outside for some pictures last weekend!  This is probably my favourite of the pictures.

Partly because it reminds me of a variety of small relatives who deeply enjoy running down a hill, cackling madly the whole way, and partly because I was able to take a negative (it was hard to get her hair not to fly out in all directions, as it had been in pigtails all winter) and turn it into a positive (her hair would be bouncing around at bizarre angles if she was running down a hill).

The dress is from Dandelion Fair - I have a few of them, and they are lovely.  You can't see them in this picture, but she has matching jelly sandals from an old Kelly doll.

I leave you with visual evidence that the Cupid2 sculpt can be fairly versatile;  not always goofy! LOL


IMG_4415

No comments:

Post a Comment