Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Holidays Are Nice

Yesterday was the Stat Holiday resulting from Canada Day being on Sunday, so I had a day to take pictures and work on things! I think this is my favourite picture of the day:

IMG_4626

 I also got a bit more work done on the Smocked Cabled Jacket. Time to split the body and work up the first front! I really can't wait to see this one completed, though it still won't be any time soon.

Tried a sewing project as well, but it was an abject failure. That happens sometimes!  LOL

Oh, and the Small Person received her new doll clothes and was pleased enough to demand an immediate wardrobe change, to that's a success in my books!

2 comments:

  1. That really is a lovely photo, such a natural poser!!! And glad to hear that the outfits went down well with the little person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Posing is a great deal of the reason I'm so enamoured with Fairyland dolls.... :D

      Delete