Thursday, September 20, 2012

Patience...

If there was an anthem for doll collecting, it would probably be called "Patience!"  LOL

Done with overtime, at least for a week or so, and I have all the money saved for my Iplehouse KID Lonnie...but the basics aren't out yet, and the limiteds are no longer available.   Ah well, there's no harm in the money sitting there waiting for her to become available. 

An interesting thing I noticed is that according to the measurements Iplehouse posted, her arms are actually about the same length as Claire's (Fairyland MNF) even though she is shorter.  I thought that was interesting, since she doesn't look at all disproportionate in the pictures.  I wonder if it is correct?

On Saturday, I'll be attending A Very Dolly Birthday Party for Just-Turning-Four's birthday.  She's getting a lot of doll clothes and doll-themed items this year, along with the usual books/clothes/art supplies!  I'm pretty sure there's a Brave doll coming her way too, as she has curly red hair and her mother is very impatiently waiting for that movie to come out on DVD.  (She's too young to see a movie in the theatre yet.)


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very fun party (very Dolly Birthday sounds like an awesome theme to me!). You're pretty awesome for being able to just sit on money like that and wait. I would've bought myself a bouncy castle or something dumb like that.

    Patience is a virtue I do not believe I was blessed with. :) Go you! Can't wait to see your Lonnie when she arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping the birthday girl keeps her current love of dolls! LOL

    I'm not sure anyone is born with patience...we just have to develop it in self defense! ;)

    ReplyDelete