Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oooh, yarn....

I ordered a gift sampler set of Palette yarn last week and it arrived the same week.  Have I mentioned I love KnitPicks?   It's very hard to find fingering and laceweight yarn locally, and a lot of companies charge an arm and length for shipping...and then the yarn actually arrives six weeks later. LOL

This is the one I got.  I have such plans!

I have a dismaying pile of doll sweaters that need the finishing done at the moment.  This weekend is a long weekend for me, though, so I hope to be able to get at least one done.   I'm pretty busy with Christmas knitting at the moment, which is why the pile has been building up so much...

~~~~

While this is not going to become a normal thing, I thought it was worth posting this here one time.  If you are already planning to open an ING account, if it suited you to refer to my Orange Key, we both get some money.  ;)




With Christmas coming, an extra $25 doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment