Thursday, December 20, 2012

An Evening Sing-A-Long

The kids got to attend an evening sing-a-long at the local community centre.  It's running all week, and Thursdays must be unpopular, because they were the only ones there!


An Evening Sing-a-long

Well, she's not dancing on a table?

Soon the whole group was up and gathered around the piano

It's very dark out here today, but still no snow! *sigh* I hope we get some soon... I'm not very good at low-light photography.

I wish I could have had them go to see a play or a ballet, but I'm trying to work with just the things I have around the house, so a sing-a-long it was! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh that's lovely...and at least they went to see something festive this holiday season....I'm sure they enjoyed it every bit as much as they would the ballet! (Well at least they can participate!)

    ReplyDelete