Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Lego and Christmas

I have always wanted a Christmas Village, but:
1.  I don't have room for that
2.  They never seem to be quite what I had in mind!  LOL

So this year I bought and assembled a Lego Firehouse Christmas set.  It doesn't take up much space and had the bonus of being fun to assemble!

There's something very meditative about Lego.  😀






It will surprise no one that I have already started making up stories in my head about the Lego people's personalities and lives....





6 comments:

  1. How cute! I love Lego and Christmas and Lego do really seem to go together, don't they! I was in Toys R Us the other day looking at sets very much like this one. I would love to have some but I really don't have the room, even if they don't take up much space.
    I wonder about the lives of these little people too....maybe you will enlighten us?
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The set was way too much fun to put together. I really want to do some more, but as you say, there's just not room! LOL

      I need to put together Lego sets that other people then take away and keep at their own homes. ;)

      Delete
  2. I have so many Lego sets, I had to buy a cabinet to put them in! I love Lego however I get easily frustrated with it when I put it together and usually have to get my husband to help! Your fire house looks great. That Christmas tree is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, a whole display cabinet sounds really cool! That would definitely give a good amount of room :)

      This was admittedly not a hard Lego set, but I'm enjoying it's addition to the festive decorations. :D

      Delete
  3. Legos are so great, oh my! I had some, but gifted or donated all of them before moving countries. The decorations and everything looks great! Maybe, your dolls can play with the house? Like, is it doll sized for SDs, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that, but you are right, they'd make great dollhouses for larger scale dolls! :)

      Delete