Monday, July 25, 2011

Knitting Fever

It's been all-knitting, all the time here lately! Which is sort of odd, since we've been in the midst of a heatwave for most of the last month. We're rapidly heading towards drought levels, in fact, but finally got some rain last night, so I'm hopeful!

Emily is the recipient of all the sweaters, as I've come to find that the LittleFee size is my favourite for sewing and knitting.

Sweater 1:
IMG_2660




Sweater 2:
IMG_0582

Sweater 3:
IMG_2687

Currently being blocked is a summer dress, as well! At least that one is from cotton! LOL I'm hoping to have time to do the embroidery and sew it up tonight.

We've got more members in the Patterns for LittleFee group, and a growing pool of example photos! I love seeing the pictures, and I think my "to do" list gets longer every time someone posts, though most of my results are ::cough:: a little less professional perhaps. ;)

I do wish we got more actual reviews in the discussion threads, since I feel weird being the one doing the majority of the reviews - what if something I found hard or easy is totally not hard or easy for the rest of the world and my opinion is an anomaly! I've been thinking of maybe doing a contest - The most reviews over a period of time gets a free Adams-Harris pattern and some assorted other supplies (you can't tell that I've already set this stuff aside, can you!). It may be, however, that it just isn't the way people are interested in using the group. I love to see written reviews, but Flickr's a pretty visual medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment