Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cecily is coming home!

Though her name may change when she gets here, of course.  In fact, I'm pretty sure it will!  I've ordered a MNF Chloe to be Sebastian's sister.  I had a Shushu at one point, but couldn't do anything with her!  I think Chloe will work much better.

I used the A-La-Carte option, so she'll have the cutie bust and legs, #4 hands, and the default faceup.  I have a free Dollswest Designs pattern ready to start knitting today at lunch!  :)

Of course, I also had to grab a couple potential wigs, a couple pairs of eyes, and one outfit, just so I'm ready for her arrival...in 50 business days... Oh, and I got her a pair of boots (and Emily a pair of shoes) just to make sure I had everything!   I've been looking at some of the available patterns, particularly the free ones for a while, and watching the dollar.  Yesterday was just too good to resist!

I'm looking forward to her eventual arrival, and the crafting in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment