Thursday, July 28, 2011

Temporary Shopoholic

Okay, I had to buy one last thing for my incoming MNF Chloe... These TTYA running shoes.  (And since they had them in Emily's size too, I had no choice but to get her a pair, too! LOL)  They were so adorable I just couldn't resist...but she now has shoes for every occasion.  I was particularly impressed, too, to get a shipping notice that same day for my order, complete with tracking number.

The sweater I started the other day for Chloe is moving along reasonably quickly!  I'm using DWD Free Pattern #5, found on this page. I'm using grey laceweight, and I think it is going to be quite pretty.  As a bonus, until my Minifee arrives, Ellowyne can wear it, and I think perhaps my Kish Chrysalis, Song, as well.  Those two have been rather neglected lately.  In fact Song is in the shameful position of having only a single outfit!

I've finished a couple projects but haven't had time to take pictures, and am unlikely to till next week, as I have small house-guests descending for the weekend.  I shall be spending my time on the more athletic pursuits of removing a two-year-old from life threatening situations every ten minutes and keeping up with the older two!

No comments:

Post a Comment