Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting there...

I've been sick all week, but during the week, Sebastian has had some clothes and wig arrive!

IMG_2985

The dark wig is from Luts; as I have long suspected, he looks better with the dark hair, although this is still nothing like the style I want!  I want a wig that looks like the average hair you'd see on a man working in an office - pretty short indeed!

He's wearing the Matt O'Neill jeans from Becky Colvin, which I absolutely love!  Great fit, working pockets, more relaxed style, and fully lined on the inside.  He's also wearing the tank top and hoodie from Nine9 Style.

... why, exactly, does someone want a translucent hoodie?  I assumed it was a solid fabric when I ordered it...But it's certainly gives him a good change from the dress shirt he's been wearing all the time! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment