Friday, September 9, 2011

Yay for packages!

I got some sewing supplies off Etsy that arrived yesterday...some tiny buttons in neutral colours, some invisible snaps, and I reordered a good amount of this white lace which I just love. It looks great with even the smallest dolls, scale-wise. If it hadn't been so late in the evening, I think I'd have had to go sew something right away!

I also received the last wig for my incoming MNF Chloe.  I was ...disappointed.   It's made from a type of thread, which is unravelled and treated, and the part that was done that way is just gorgeous!  Very soft and silky. But there's threads all over the wig (including a couple whole sections) that weren't even unravelled, let alone subjected to whatever treatment the rest of the wig was, and it doesn't look very good at all.  :(  I'll unravel them and try using a flat-iron on the wig and see if it doesn't look better.

Fortunately, the other two wigs are perfect, especially the mohair one, so if I can't get this one looking nice, I still have those! 

I just have the sleeves to crochet for Sebastian's sweater, and I am on the body of the sweater for his sister right now.  Once those are done, I need to get moving on Christmas crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment