Thursday, November 24, 2011

Noooo.....

I ran out of yarn.

*grin*  Not in general!  I have two full drawers of yarn!  But for the sweater I'm working on.  Considering I got two doll sweaters, one doll hat, and about three quarters of a third sweater out of it, I was really doing pretty good!  So I've ordered a second ball of yarn and will hope it matches closely enough that  the sweater does not looks strange.  Or at least looks like I meant to do that!

Of course, the convenient thing about ordering online is that I refuse to pay more in shipping than the thing I'm purchasing...so I had to buy two other colours of yarn as well.  ;)

I've been staring at Littlefee Bonnie's pictures, trying to visualize what the various wigs hanging around the house will look like on her.  I think she looks pretty versatile - I'm so looking forward to finding her wig and hair! 

Since I ran out of yarn for the big sweater, I started an adorable coat for my Puki, Spark, from Wovenflame's patterns.  Even in laceweight, they move along quite quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your new sweaters look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I have an addiction to knitting for dolls... LOL

    ReplyDelete