Monday, January 16, 2012

Closer...

My Littlefee Bonnie has been released from Customs!  She just needs to travel across four provinces (3,258.72 kilometers / 2,024.88 miles) and she'll be home! LOL


I've gotten to see a few more pictures of the Littlefee Bonnies as they arrive home, and I think no matter which faceup it is, I will be very pleased with her.  I can't wait to try on all the hair and wig combinations, and pick out which outfit she should wear to be introduced to the rest, and take lots and lots of pictures.

In the meantime, I hope the new Bonnie owners all go out and take lots and lots of pictures of their own!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what happens... I can wait patiently for months, but as soon as I see a tracking number, I lose all semblance of patience! LOL I'm very glad she'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete