Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finished Objects!

I started the day with a whole pile of things that needed snaps or buttons sewn onto them, and ended with a bunch of finished items! Yay!

LOL I don't know why I tend to wait and do several clothing items at once, but I almost always do.

Cairo's hoodie turned out so cute!

IMG_3773

I think Samara's jacket is my favourite of the three items I've done so far from Wovenflame's Pukifee patterns:

IMG_3757

But I really love the One Button Cardigan, which is even faster than the jacket with collar, despite being done in laceweight. I have a ton of colours, so I think I'm going to be making quite a few of these!

I just happened to have a heart-shaped button that pretty much matched the yarn, and Kipling looks adorable:



IMG_3756

Note: All three of these patterns are from Wovenflame's Knitting Patterns for Pukifee

No comments:

Post a Comment