Friday, January 27, 2012

Patterns for Pukifee

All right, I personally find it hugely helpful to have the Patterns for Littlefee group with it's links to all the patterns that will fit that I or others can find.  I've been thinking off and on (because I regularly get questions about some of the outfits I made for my Lati Yellow when I had her) that having one for Pukifee would be pretty handy too!

Especially since there are a lot more patterns available these days! LOL  Back when I had Marie, I was modifying patterns meant for Kish's Ellery! LOL


So here is the Flickr group:  Patterns for Pukifee

~~~

Speaking of crafting for Pukifee, I only have one sleeve left of the Hoodie from Wovenflame's pattern set. :) I hope to do the finishing up of this one and the jacket on the weekend and get some pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment