Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I like surprises anyway!

Hmmm....  Several people now have been informed that their Littlefee Bonnie isn't in yet because the Option B faceups have not arrived at DDE yet.

I ordered the Option B faceup, and have double-checked that on my receipt.  Yet, my doll was shipped out yesterday.

So either I have a rogue Option B on the way, or I'm getting the little freckled girl after all!  Actually, I don't mind either way.  I chose the faceup I did because it had lighter eyebrows, and therefore would look better with lighter coloured wigs, but I did like the freckles a lot.  So if it turns out I've got Option A instead, I think I'll like her just as much.  *grin*  Just won't bother trying on the blond wig after all.

I'm going to be compulsively checking the tracking now till she gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment