Thursday, January 12, 2012

Taking the Scenic Route...

Tracking updated on my Bonnie finally!   As of yesterday she was apparently in San Francisco, being sorted.  I was getting a little worried, because even first thing this morning all it said was that the package had been accepted in Denver! LOL

I've seen one picture of a Bonnie that arrived to someone in the States, so I'm hoping more will be posted today... it's the next best thing to my doll arriving. 

I won a giveaway by the talented nixipixie on Flickr, and the hat arrived last night!  It's beautifully done;  colourwork in laceweight. There wasn't enough light to get good pictures, but I will definitely be taking some on the weekend.

Knitting-wise, I'm working on Dollswest Designs Pattern #163, which can be found here.  The sleeves are done and I've started on the body.  I'm using a very pink yarn and I sort of love it.  It's meant for the new girl, of course, since she has very little in comparison to Emily.  (Let's be honest, I have very little clothing compared to Emily.  LOL)  On the weekend I'm going to try and finish up the sleeves on two other sweaters I have mostly completed.  I can't start anything new till I finish up all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment