Saturday, February 25, 2012

She's very photogenic!

IMG_3915

I had to take a couple pictures of Claire this morning before I took down the main room set to replace it with the "Bedroom" set. Not long before they stopped being produced, I picked up a second wall and floor decal set, intending to use it as all the bedrooms.  I just change out the furniture! I wanted to set it up today to take some pictures of the new bed and bookcase for Emily and Abbie's room! I suspect I'll be using it a lot this weekend...

I can't wait for Spring, when it will be bright enough to take pictures in the evenings, instead of taking a bunch on the weekend, and nothing in between! LOL

I really enjoy photographing the dolls... It's one of my favourite parts of the hobby.  Trying to find a good background, get the pose just right, pick out the outfit, try different angles and camera settings;  I enjoy all of it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Your Minifee (that is Chloe, isn't it?) looks incredible in this photo, I love sepia photos and I love the hat on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, she's a Chloe! I love to play around with pictures in Picnik... I'm going to be sorry when it's closed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the vintage feel to this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love playing with photo editing... have to resist going overboard! LOL

      Delete