Monday, February 27, 2012

Ah, the anxiety and stress begins!

I HATE selling things.  I mean, I would like to sell these several items, and have the money to reinvest in other doll stuff.  That is the sensible and practical thing to do!  I'd like to be one of those people who don't find it stressful at  all, and are all awesome and entrepreneurial.    Unfortunately, I worry from the time I post something for sale to the time they tell me it's arrived safely and they are happy with it! LOL

So I only put one thing up on DoA today:  Minoruworld Junior Leila head, normal skin, no faceup.
I'll put up the Puki body with Multiheads tomorrow - It's actually a lot more likely to sell quickly, but this one seemed simpler.  It's for $65 - On the site, it is sold for $73, so it's a good discount.

Another picture from the weekend:

IMG_3996

No comments:

Post a Comment