Saturday, March 3, 2012

Today is a good day, because....

1.  Package I shipped to someone overseas arrived way faster than the Post Office predicted, and the purchaser was happy with it! Woot!

2.  The shoes I ordered for Claire arrived, and they are just as awesome in person:

Claire's New Shoes

3.  Finished putting the Sylvanian Family dollhouse together, and amused myself by making a little photoseries to go along with it:

Some Assembly Required

4.  It's Saturday.  I got to do some sewing, and after dinner?  Moving on to knitting.  :D

2 comments:

  1. This is a great photo, so real.....you always take such lovely photos of your dolls!
    And those shoes are very nice.....and they look so comfy, wouldn't mind some for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words!

      LOL I'd rather like some myself too... they do look quite comfortable!

      Delete