Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Progress!

I have almost enough money for Iplehouse KID Lonnie.

Aside:  No, Bonnie didn't sell yet.  People desperately want her sleeping faceplate and her wigs, but apparently not the set itself! LOL   I think maybe she's just not one of the most popular sculpts.  Ah well, there's no particular rush.  Someone will want her eventually!  I will probably go ahead and split the listing up, though I would really prefer not to.  I will probably take some extra pictures as well;  perhaps the ones I chose were not appealing enough.

I did sell a couple other things, though, and am now only $30 away from having the money to order Lonnie, which makes me very happy!  :)

In doll knitting news, I need to pick up the Smocked Cable  Jacket again, and get moving on it, but it's been very busy around here, with lots of small visitors.  Since small visitors don't tend to stay small forever, they get higher priority! 

No comments:

Post a Comment