Thursday, October 4, 2012

Change is the only constant, eh?

The good news is that Littlefee Bonnie has sold!  It took so long I even had time to knit a cute little dress for her to take with her to her new home.

I haven't gotten a picture of it, though I do have a second one knit for Emily, so perhaps this weekend. :)

The next doll up on DoA will be Spark, and Puki Puki Cupid2.   I love her dear little face, but scale-wise she doesn't work with the others, and I find it more challenging to knit and sew for her, so she doesn't get as much attention. I'll be going through her stuff on the weekend to see what clothes and accessories she will be taking with her.

Spark will be going adventuring...

Hopefully she will find a new home faster than poor Bonnie did!  But who could resist that charming wee face, and she has her sleeping faceplate and extra hands as well!  And probably a fair bit of other things, once I check what fits Flake.

No comments:

Post a Comment