Wednesday, November 28, 2012

She's on her way!

She's on her way!

I got my shipping notice this morning from Iplehouse! I am so excited... Lonnie will be my first Iplehouse doll, though I've admired them for quite some time. I'm hoping Lonnie will be much better behaved than my Fairyland dolls, and not demand siblings.

I can't wait till she gets here and I can try on the couple things that were made for her. It will be so much easier when she's here to try things on as I go, rather than working from measurements!

Oh, and the wigs!  I do hope one of them suits her.  But the process of trying them all on, and trying on outfits and shoes will be a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's lovely...something to look forward to, I will definitely be looking forward to seeing her on your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's my first doll from Iplehouse, so I'm especially excited! :D

      Delete