Monday, December 3, 2012

Stuff

1.  Lonnie is through Customs!!!  :D  So barring confusion, she should be delivered tomorrow or Wednesday.  If I'm really lucky, we'll have a break in the weather and have some light to photograph her in.  We've definitely entered the dark time of year.

2.  Mailing out my hybrid today to her new owner.  I was able to knit a quick sweater and slouchy hat to send with her, so hopefully she'll have a happy homecoming!

3.  Lonnie is arriving home to one jacket, 1 simple sweater, and possibly a simple striped sweater dress, if I can finish it off tonight!  I did purchase the jeans with her, as I loathe sewing jeans of any kind, and I don't think pants are going to be easy to find.  I do also have a pair of jeans that fits Aidolls Little Jr, which may possibly fit her as well.  She should be able to wear Emily's shoes, and borrow shirts and skirts from both Emily and Claire.

4.  Work hours are long and unpleasant right now;  they've outsourced a lot of jobs to India, and are even having the people they've laid off train their replacements.  Not an upbeat environment, as you can imagine.  So I'm very glad for dolls and knitting as a distraction.

5.  I have several small relatives descending on the apartment this weekend.  We have Christmas Cookie baking on our schedule, and perhaps an outing to the Children's Museum.  Though it would be even better if the snow would stay on the ground and we could go out sledding! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment