Thursday, December 12, 2013

I did say I was going to take a lot of pictures, right?

They're not the best pictures, as I was rather rushed to catch the last of the daylight. But I was good all day, and had to get to trying things out!

Meet Edith:

IMG_7315

She is a 5cm Oriental sculpt from this company.

She's not "offically" here in the Dollverse just yet, as I'm waiting on Claire's body so I can take those pictures.  However, I had to get some pictures with the various sizes of dolls I do have here right now, because that was something I found hard to find when I was deciding to get Edith.


Here she is with Ellowyne, who is very close in size to a Minifee (Slim Mini):

IMG_7303

And this is with a Littlefee (Yosd size):
IMG_7312

And with a Pukifee:
IMG_7309

We can't forget Flake, of course, either (Realpuki SoSo, 9cm tall):
IMG_7306

There's not a lot of height difference between, them overall! LOL

I'm really happy with Edith;  I think she is going to be great fun to work into their world...I can't wait to do her arrival photostory!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that cat seems to go well with a lot of sizes. And it seems so poseable. Congrats on its arrival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it is a very good fit with the rest, and that is the main thing. :)

      Delete
  2. Edith is brilliant and I love how she looks with all the different dolls.....I like all the joints because they make for great posing.
    I look forward to seeing her in your photostories in the future!
    PS I do love your little Emily! Fiona sends her love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with Edith! She's going to be a lot of fun I think... :D

      Emily sends greetings back to Fiona!

      Delete