Nymphaea, of the always fascinating blog The Doll Barn, recently awarded 15 readers of her blog with the "Versatile Blogger Award", and kindly included me on the list.
The rules of this award are that you choose 15 bloggers to pass this award on
to, and tell the award-giving blogger 7 things about yourself.
So here are my seven (extremely random) things:
1. I've always disliked the question: "What is your favourite book?" I just like so MANY of them! How can I possibly pick just one! LOL
2. When I did research on my maternal family, I found the purchase receipt of the farm which is still in the family today, seven generations later. The 100 acres were purchased for $25!
3. I love reading the answers to memes like this. You are all such interesting people! :D
4. I have no middle name. For some reason, my family members tend to be called by their middle names. My mom didn't give me one so that if I didn't like the name she gave me, I could make one up to go by! LOL
5. My niece and nephews are my greatest joy in life. They are all such unique characters, and it's a privilege to be close enough to watch and help as they grow. :)
6. I like to window shop on the internet. I put everything I want in the shopping cart, admire it, then close the browser! I find that as satisfying as actually purchasing the items, most of the time.
7. I am always tremendously amazed at the creativity and talent of people in the doll hobby, whether it is in making things, photography, or making up stories and background for the dolls. I love how everyone approaches things a little bit differently, and no one runs around shouting about how so-and-so is "not doing it right!". :D
I can't pass the award on to 15 other bloggers, as many of you have already been given this. However, I'd like to pass this along to:
2. Wayward Inn
5. Anyone reading this that would like to participate!
Note: There is no obligation to participate!
Thanks again, Nymphaea, for including me! :)