But I haven't got any right now.
The "stovepipe" for Parker's attic has had the first coat of black paint, and I'm pretty happy with how it looks so far! I'm hoping to have time Sunday afternoon to do another coat. I cut up a lot more craft sticks for the floor, and I took apart a clementine crate and a coaster to use to make her a table and chairs/bench.
Taking stuff apart is kind of fun. I don't really have the right kind of tools for anything, so I was just prying things apart with a craft knife. The main thing is that it worked!
I've been waiting on an opening on a commission list to get some horns made for Parker (at which point she can make her debut), and today one opened up so I grabbed it!
I've been working on a little sweater for her at lunch (yay for small enough to be portable projects!), based on Wovenflame's One button cardigan pattern. I'm trying for long sleeves, as this is to go over a little sleeveless dress I sewed for her.
I'm not sure what it is about some dolls, but they seem to come with an inbuilt "colour scheme" or preference for me. Samara, for example, is rarely in anything other than pink or white. Kipling seems to wind up in either the brightest of bright colours or neutrals. Cairo seems to wear colours that are often coded as "boys" colours. Kipling and Cairo share some outfits, but not so much Samara.
This new character, Parker, appears to dress entirely in black, white, shades of grey, with the occasional shot of blue. Rainbow socks will not be appearing on her I guess! LOL