Thursday, January 1, 2015

Last Day of Vacation, First Day of 2015

I've really enjoyed my vacation.  Aside from spending time with friends and family, I've had time to work on all the things I've been hoping to have time for. :)

There's been some progress on Parker's Attic.... (plus a sneak peek of Parker herself, since her horns arrived!)

IMG_9087-1 

IMG_9052-1 

And I made some progress on her wardrobe...

  IMG_9126-1 

And I had time to take doll pictures....

Really!  1/2 

As well as a bunch of other tasks, such as doing clean-out of the doll stuff, and re-organizing it. ;)

There's even been time for people size knitting, reading, watching the first few episodes of "The Librarians" (completely fun!), heading outside into the cold for brisk walks when the grey weather gets a bit much.  I even had time to go buy new pillows for my bed, which I've been meaning to do for about five months. That might have backfired though, because I slept in this morning I was so comfortable! LOL

I'm back to work tomorrow, but I'm going to try to make more time in 2015 to work on all the things I love.


10 comments:

  1. Parker is incredibly perfect and your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jordy! I think she's going to be a lot of fun. :)

      Delete
  2. I love parker too and all the things you prepare ! The knitting tops look really nice ... looking forward to seeing them finished. I wish you a lot of courage to go back to work ... for me it's on monday ... Best regards from France, Stéphanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope your first day back to work tomorrow goes well! :)

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a happy new year! The last picture is so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well! :D I found that mirror when going through the box of old toys - it was from my old My Little Ponies, and is just the right size for the Pukifee! LOL

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Lynn, I hope you had a great Christmas :) And hope your little nieceling got some lovely things too....maybe a little dolly related perhaps?
    Parker looks great as does her attic. I look forward to seeing more in the near future.
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nieceling was gleefully buried under Frozen dolls. Skating Elsa, Singing Elsa, Kristoff, Anna....the kid is obsessed. LOL

      Delete
  5. It's always hard going back to work after a nice holiday.

    Parker looks adorable and I love how your attic is coming along. Really love that brickwork you are doing.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think I realized how much cutting was going to be involved in creating those bricks, but the second egg carton has got me almost enough. One more needed, I think! :D

      Delete