Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ah, three-day weekends...

It was Thanksgiving here yesterday, so we had a long weekend. And it was the first weekend in a while where I didn't need to work at all!  So that was lovely... :)

I had a chance to take some pictures of the dolls and do some knitting.  I did a teeny little homecoming story for Claire, which I've been wanting to do since I ordered her.  I've never had ALL the dolls out and tried to incorporate them into a scene before!  LOL    It was challenging, and I noticed lots of little details later that I would change next time, but I enjoyed it.

This is the first picture of the series, if you click on it, it will take you to Flickr for the rest.
IMG_3188_edited-1

The next day I was able to take Claire and Emily outside briefly, too!

IMG_3232

The weather was beautiful all weekend, sunny and much warmer than it has been lately.  The leaves are turning, and falling from the trees like a lovely red and yellow rainstorm.  It was a lovely break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment