Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Astonishing Proliferation Of Projects

I'm on a finishing streak right now, which happens when I hit a certain level of projects that are "mostly done".  I have this unfortunate habit of starting something new when the last  project is almost complete, which sometimes results in a list like the following:

1.  Sweater for Littlefee (Wovenflame's Top Down Raglan Pattern) - Just needs sleeves and snaps.
2.  Pink sweater for Claire - Body 95% done, then just the sewing up and snaps.
3.  Black dress for Emily - Sew skirt to bodice.  Seriously,  that's it!
4.  Black t-shirt for Claire - Finish hemming
5.  Pink Cardigan for Emily - Undo sleeve to desired length (it's too long), knit cuff.  Knit other sleeve.
6.  Short sleeve knitted sweater for Claire - Almost done second sleeve, proceed to body.

So I really need to finish up these before I go starting new ones, and that is the plan.  But boy do I have a list of projects I'd like to work on next!

1.  Two My Own Little World patterns for Emily
2.  Puki Patterns (Wovenflame on Ravelry) for Spark
3.  Pukifee patterns (beepbeep on Etsy) for Kipling, Cairo, and Samara
4.  Sized-down cardigan for Claire
5.  Cabled jacket for Emily (Dollswest Designs)

Of course, it's October, so I am also working on Christmas presents... LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment