Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's that time of year, again!

We've entered that time of year where it's hard for me to get decent pictures during the week, as it's dark when I leave, and dark when I get home! LOL  Every year I vow to conquer shooting in low light, and every year I get frustrated and wait till the sun comes out, or at least a level of grey that I can work with!

Since we are having a lovely sunny day today, and I am home, I decided to make the most of it and get some pictures taken.

These are my four favourites:

IMG_3379

IMG_3358

IMG_3331

IMG_3324

2 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful! I particularly like Emily's photo, and her skirt is gorgeous! Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I can't take credit for Emily's skirt... that is from Spampy! I have a tragic lack of skill at mixing fabrics! *grin*

    ReplyDelete