Thursday, November 10, 2011

Slooooooow progress....

Lot of overtime and travelling lately, so it's been hard to get anything done!  I did get two sweaters done as prizes for the contest done in October, though, so I was pleased with that.  I used Wovenflame's Top Down Raglan pattern for one, with a sort of faux-cable pattern worked on the front, and Becky Colvin's Jaunty Jacket for the other.  The prizes were all mailed out on Tuesday, so that's that done with. :)

I didn't start anything new till Monday or Tuesday this week though, there just hasn't been time!  I'm trying out the hooded variation of the Jaunty Jacket pattern, just because I am curious.  I've been neglecting my laceweight projects because it gets dark so early now that I have trouble seeing the tiny stitches in the evenings.  I think I probably need to accept defeat and go buy a light/magnifier. 

I have a long weekend this weekend, so I hope to have time to take some pictures and knit this weekend.  Unfortunately, I have a cold, so I'll have to see how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment