Sunday, November 22, 2015

Plans About Plans!

I've been carefully selecting a few new things for Kipling and Cairo, now that they are going to be on taller bodies:

Anticipation is half the fun

So we have here:
1)  Two Lori outfits, which are reputed to fit and were on sale (other than the shoes)
2) A shirt, leggings, and pair of boots from Megdesignsonetsy
3) A pair of dress shoes each.  These are the Marley Wentworth (child) doll shoes, which are supposed to fit Realfee well.  They seem a good match size-wise for the boots, so I'm optimistic!  They are from Dollchris on eBay.

I've started sewing a dress from a Blythe pattern, and I've got a second cut out from the "Little Dress" pattern from MyOwnLittleWorld.   I took yesterday off from Work, though I will have to spend most of today trying to catch up on the things I can't get through in the work week.  I hope to take a couple breaks though! ...I've been eyeing those Lori boots, and wondering if they wouldn't fit little Samara....

I've also got plans about re-doing the Pukifee nursery.  I hardly ever set it up for pictures in the past, but now they are going to get new beds, and I've got some fabric scraps to make some new bedding...  I think it will be very cute and fun to photograph when it is done!

6 comments:

  1. It'll be fun to see how those Lori outfits work out - I love seeing extra clothing options like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased to hear about them - I wouldn't have even thought to try them otherwise! :D

      Delete
  2. Looks like some great finds. What are Lori dolls and what size do they tend to be? I've not heard of them before but the outfits look pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a little line of play dolls. They are actually 6 inches tall, I think, so I was surprised to hear that they fit!

      Here's the website: http://loridolls.com/

      Delete
  3. It looks like you're getting a nice little wardrobe ready for those girls, once they've 'grown' onto their new bodies!
    I look forward to seeing them and the nursery too when you get it done!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the preparation phase... LOL I do hope they work out on the new bodies!

      My actual Realfee Mari is not going to be part of the dollverse, I think, but rather interacting with the full-size, regular-real-live-human world. I think it will be a fun too. :D

      Delete